GFIC is searching for an international Food Ingredients Company,
present in all continents with Sales offices and Production plants the
Sales Manager Food Ingredients Western Canada
Location home office based e.g. Vancouver
Responsible for planning and execution of business development strategies for existing and potential clients in Western Canada
Follows all operating procedures, safety regulations, and policies and procedures set forth by the company in addition to all local, state and federal employment laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and manage key accounts in Western Canada.
· Develop and manage distributors in the region.
· Coordinate technical support to customers through the technical team based in US
· Manage trade shows and other marketing activities in the region
· Create business plan for the region
· Manage / coordinate administrative duties of the operations like banking, logistics, customer service etc. This person will have limited power of attorney to manage these administrative tasks.
Bachelors Degree (Business or Food Science preferred)
7-10 years experience in selling food ingredients
Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Work requires excellent written, verbal and group presentation communication skills.
Must be familiar with a CRM software like Act, Salesforce etc.
Must be available to travel up to 40%, as needed in assigned territory.
We would to speak only with candidates with experience B2B in Food Ingredients in Canada
We will only response to short listed candidates
Please send your application including CV, cover letter, salary expectation , start date by mail as a pdf file to Alfred Geiger: email@example.com
Please add to Subject/Re line in your mail: CSMF CV Your Name
we will only responde to shortlisted candidates
if you need more informations do not hesitate to call me on +49 171-6448094 or send me a mail
Geiger Food Ingredients Recruitment & Consult.Ing
M +49 171 6448094
Skype alfredgeiger | Viber | WhatsApp | Zoom | IMO | WeChat | BOTIM |
Please register your CV on our homepage to be considered for future opportunities:https://www.geiger-foodingredients.com/your-application